- Release Date: Q1,2013
- Publisher: GigaMedia FunTown
- Developer: GigaMedia FunTown
- Genre: MMORPG
- Official Site
SpongeBob Town is an upcoming free browser-based MMO inspired by Nickelodeon’s popular cartoon series SpongeBob SquarePants. The game is set in the same background of the cartoon and casting the same three protagonists there. So you will play as SpongeBob SquarePants, Patrick Star and Squidward Tentacles and embark on underwater adventure at Bikini Bottom.
- My Farm: Grow you own farm, build a unique amusement park and invite friends to have a picnic
- Bikini Drift: Design your cars in the garage and compete other players in the item-using racing matches
- Quest-based Adventure: take quests, acquire new talents, build your social network and develop the character
- Mini Games: Play fun games in the lobby and enjoy yourself in single- and multi-player mode
- Customization: personalize your character with a wide selection of cool items in the shop
SpongeBob Town is animated and light-hearted which appeals to casual players of all ages.
Note: SpongeBob Town is ready to enter its first CBT on Oct 25th to 27th, 2012. It has a scheduled release in the Q1, 2013 in China, Korea, Japan and Southeast Asia.
SpongeBob Town Screenshots:
0 Comments on SpongeBob Town
Play Runes of Magic: The Elder Kingdoms! Free to play MMORPG with dual classes, fierce PvP, housing, guild castle, siege wars, and more!
Edgeworld is sci-fi strategy game on Facebook that places players in the role of commanders in the intergalactic war.
Thirst of Night is a new MMORTS game featuring a unique vampire setting from Kabam. It wraps up the basic strategic elements such as building base and army ...
Elsword Online is a 2D fantasy side-scrolling MMORPG made by the same developers behind Grand Chase and published by Kill3rCombo in North America.
Carte is new free-to-play Collectable Card Game (CCG) that features great art and strategic gameplay.